<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6977352735721241486?origin\x3dhttp://manjekini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now AndForever


.Wednesday, October 7, 2009@9:14 AM.

sowie guys ... i nvr update forr soo long .. hahaha .. well tis few day ... got to go forr camp forr 4 days 3 nite .. is fun !!! very very the fun !!! me lyk it ... whoa whoa ! haha .. then slp at hoem the whole day .. the go for raya .. wif frens ...












soo far noo STRESS ...










BUT NOW,,









IM STRESS !!!!!!!!! sick and tired of living ... family prob,, werking prob ,, scholling prob ,,, project prob,,, fwen prob ,,, MANY MORE ...................................................................







Its Yatee...

Photobucket
Yatee thats mie

Goin to 17 soon on 12Nov1992.
Presents loved everyday. ♥
I'm sweet,lovely & friendly.
You want me to hate you? Sure... =)

TalkWithYatee.


Wish Lists

I want my mommy back♥♥♥
I want my siblings to be happy♥♥♥
I want to have my own laptop♥♥♥
I want to have a lovely & charming boyfriend♥♥♥
I want to go poly♥♥♥


My fReInStAr !

Sitiku(lesbooku) aul larr seyy yuyunsmall bEaRgoK nissa_gurl HairuLAN™ SamSadiqik AtIqAh
GetTheGroove


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com