<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6977352735721241486?origin\x3dhttp://manjekini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Now AndForever


.Monday, October 26, 2009@11:46 AM.

For all this days i keep my secrets in mie.. I always stress ... But how to vanish it from my brain ???!!! ARGH ~~~~ This semester alot of project to done . presentation..I felt Very depressed right now .. I don't know what to do .. Anything that is happen to mie i really need to push harder for succeed in life .. I already promised to my lovely n kind mother that i will put my best shot for studies .. Planning to help herr .. But as u knww .... I really need to do my presentation ... hope fully finish by this week ... bcoz next week ,, wee need to present already ...

Day by Day ,, I know this guy ... a fween of mine ... He is really relax and gentlemen .. I like him .. But i don't know if he also feel that way towards mie.. How to know if the person like you anot ??? Im confused .. But i really do care of him .. And afraid to losse him .. Many2 guys that i know this is diffrent then others ... There is something special about this guy .. Hmm . HOPE HE WILL MY BE MINE ...please ... please .. please make him love mie.. Im not depreate or wat but this type of guy hard to fine... now a day guy now become like monkey ... like to playaround gurls feelling ... correct gurls ?????? hehehee ...

when i keep quiet of myself i always think something that doesnt wanna tell mie about .. did u feel that way b4 ???? well sometime also it makes mie even confused and wonder ... Sometimes i play around wif you guys ... making jokes ... you tink funny ... but i dont get it why i making a joke ??? maybe im mad or GILAAA ... hmmm ... choiii !!!! Im not .... My mind blank right now ... hmm ... who can make mie happy ... I really will solute him or her ... bcoz u see ... In sch i always d one who making joke and laugh around but no one did that to mie ... soooo ... i really didnt feel the happiness ..
Thanks too my fwen who make my life really hapiee .. C the following picture :



















Its Yatee...

Photobucket
Yatee thats mie

Goin to 17 soon on 12Nov1992.
Presents loved everyday. ♥
I'm sweet,lovely & friendly.
You want me to hate you? Sure... =)

TalkWithYatee.


Wish Lists

I want my mommy back♥♥♥
I want my siblings to be happy♥♥♥
I want to have my own laptop♥♥♥
I want to have a lovely & charming boyfriend♥♥♥
I want to go poly♥♥♥


My fReInStAr !

Sitiku(lesbooku) aul larr seyy yuyunsmall bEaRgoK nissa_gurl HairuLAN™ SamSadiqik AtIqAh
GetTheGroove


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com